JVS (Jewish Vocational Service) 225 Bush Street, Suite 400 San Francisco, CA 94104
(415) 391-3600 firstname.lastname@example.org
CEO Abby Snay
JVS’s training programs help people build in-demand skills, make connections and land great jobs. We connect job seekers to training opportunities in growing industries, such as:
- Technology: JVS’s technology training helps adults who have been out of work for six months or longer to build new skills and transition to their next position. This includes training in sales force administration, digital marketing, office administration and more.
- Financial Services: BankWork$ is an 8-week training program that helps job seekers enter stable careers in the financial services industry. The program concludes with a hiring event for graduates and coaching for career advancement.
- Healthcare: JVS healthcare training and job search support programs help people secure jobs as medical administrative assistants, personal caregivers, nurses and non-clinical staff within healthcare institutions.
- Job Search Accelerator (JSA): This 2-week training helps people kick off or relaunch their job search. JSA starts with 36 hours of in-person job search essentials training, followed by weekly group meetings and opportunities to meet one-on-one with a career advisor.