Located in the vibrant city of San Francisco, Cypress at Golden Gate boasts a picturesque setting on 19th Avenue and historic architecture. This expansive retirement community offers a tranquil retreat, but is just minutes from everything.
Relax with the morning paper as you enjoy coffee in a historic brick courtyard or soak in the scenic views. Meet friends for a trip downtown for lunch. Or take a stroll through the beautiful walking paths or nearby parks. Take up fitness programs like yoga and tai chi or learn how to watercolor. Find sanctuary in your own residence complete with a private patio or balcony—perfect for enjoying the beautiful weather all year long.
Here are the amenities you will find at Cypress at Golden Gate:
- Dine Your Way™ at Cypress at Golden Gate’s onsite restaurant with evolving menus and daily fresh specials, so you can enjoy meals your way
- Tea room for refreshments and pastries
- Three lushly landscaped courtyards with seasonal flower gardens, and outdoor seating areas to stroll and relax outdoors
- Fitness center and group classes to stay active and fit
- Media/TV room to catch a show or great flick
- Tech center to stay connected
- Corner store for sundries and convenience
- Art room and crafting activities to bring out your creative side
- Library for enjoying a good book or a game of cards
- Full service beauty salon/barber shop to keep you looking your best
- Assisted living services for your peace of mind
- Pet friendly environment so bring your best friend
- Kitchenette with refrigerator and microwave
- Individual heat controls
- Safety assist grab bars and benches in showers
- Scenic views (not all residences)
- High ceilings (not all residences)
Call (415) 741-1838 today to schedule a tour.