Provides support and services to adoptive parents as they grow their families as well as to birth mothers as they gain stability during and after their pregnancies. A full-service, non-profit, licensed adoption agency and a national leader in open adoption. The agency has assisted with over 3,000 adoptions since 1985 and is proud to be the recipient of the All Children All Families award from the Human Rights Campaign. A member of the California Association of Adoption Agencies and the National Council for Adoption. Adoption Connection is a non-sectarian program of Jewish Family and Children’s Services of San Francisco, the Peninsula, Marin and Sonoma Counties.
- Adoption home studies to adoptive parents residing in one of the 19 Counties in the Greater Bay Area
- Adoption education classes
- Nationwide birthmother outreach and matching program
- Birthmother support and counseling
- Post-placement visitation and reporting
- Second parent adoptions